Make a Gift, Make a Difference
http://jarbooleey.com/leon/gde-proverit-ispolnitelniy-list.html где проверить исполнительный лист похудение на воде отзывы похудевших “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.” - Bill Gates
система уголовного права российской федерации We want to help YOU improve your community through the humanities.
YOU can make a one-time gift, a gift in memory or in honor of someone special in your life, or give monthly to support our work by clicking our gift box!
Ways to Give
- One time gifts are greatly appreciated and help support critical humanities programs throughout Utah.
- Monthly gifts build a strong foundation that ensures the success of UH, our Centers, and our programs for all Utahns. ($10/month provides books and resources for our Venture program; $20/month sponsors a Clemente student’s summer camp experience; $40/month sponsors an author’s visit to Utah).
- Amazon Smile is a simple and automatic way for you to support UH every time you shop at no cost to you. When you shop at www.smile.amazon.com, Amazon will donate .5% of your purchase to UH when you choose us as your favorite charitable organization.
- Crowd funding and social media are easy ways to combine your gifts with the gifts of others. Every March, Love UT Give UT offers you the opportunity to give to your favorite nonprofits. You can also visit our Facebook page and give there.
- Planned Giving provides a way to carry on your generosity and support of UH! You should contact your professional tax or legal advisor for specific information.
- If you are 70 ½ or older and required to take a distribution from a retirement account, you can have money sent directly to UH and avoid the taxes. Visit HERE to learn more.
- Matching Gifts are a great way to make a larger impact in your community. Please check with your employer to see if they will match your gift to UH, which could double or triple your support. We’ve attached a list below, but it is not all-inclusive. Matching Gift Company List.
Social change is hard, and sometimes it can feel that measuring social change is even harder. Utah Humanities has risen to the challenge by becoming a GuideStar Platinum Early Adopter. We are proud to be one of many leaders demonstrating a commitment to transparency. Learn more HERE.
All contributions are tax deductible under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code (tax ID # 87-0307076). Online donations are secure, and we respect our donors’ privacy.